Attention, High 5-ers! Did you know that High 5 Casino is now better than ever? In order to improve our players’ gaming experience at High 5 Casino, we’ve implemented a handful of cool features based on feedback and insights we’ve received. If you ever get confused about the new look, make sure to check the list below so you won’t miss out on any of these cool features that we’ve just added:
1. Adjust your bet easily by selecting your desired betting amounts.
2. We have new symbols to represent Player Level and Game Level. The crown indicates your Player Level and the star represents your Game Level.
3. You can collect your 4 hour bonus easier. Now the four hour collect button will be conveniently placed below your lobby spins.
4. Pick your choice of Slots, Video Poker, or Tournaments to play in a more convenient way by using the navigation icons above your game library.
5. The “Slots” tab or the “Home” icon located on the top of your game page can lead you back to the slot lobby wherever you are. You can also click the “Cash Out” button next to your game level bar.
6. Scroll through your game library seamlessly and rediscover old favorites by using our new scroll bar.
7. The Spin button throughout Slots and Tournaments has a cool new look to freshen things up a bit. Now you can click the teal circular arrow button to spin JACKPOT wins.
8. Love to play on Autoplay? Your Teal SPIN button will turn Pink when it is on. Click on the Auto button located under the Spin button to check it out.
9. You can access the fan page by clicking the “F” Facebook logo button located on the bottom right of your game page. You can also get to know us by visiting High 5 Casino on YouTube, Twitter, High 5 Blog and the High 5 Games website, which can be easily found here too.
10. You can now free-up space on your iOS or Android phone or tablet with the ability to uninstall individual games from High 5 Casino on your mobile device.
Don’t let the cool changes scare you! Make sure to head to High 5 Casino today and try out these awesome features. Comment in the conversation bubble located at the top right of this blog post and let us know what you think of the new changes or what you’d like to see us change in the future.