Player Spotlight is here! Today at High 5 Blog, we feature an interview with our loyal, longtime High 5 Casino player, Ermie J.!
1. How did you hear about High 5 Casino?
I was a once a week slot player at my local casinos. A co-worker of mine mentioned that there were slot sites on Facebook. So a few years ago, I joined Facebook. Not for the social aspects but for playing slots only. I noticed a few sites that offered real casino slots and so I joined: Doubledown, Jackpot Party, Heart of Vegas and finally your beautiful casino. No one told me about High 5 Casino and so I found it on my own through Facebook.
2. What’s your go-to game on H5C?
My go-to game was The Amulet and the Charm but lately Magic Orchid has been really nice to me (it pays out regularly) and it has nice strategically place stacked wilds!
3. What’s your favorite H5C game of all time?
The Amulet and the Charm! For the Scatter Bucks and Stacked Wilds. Once in a while, the mega Scatter Bucks hit and I go through hysterics and heavy palpitations!
4. What are your favorite game features?
My favorite game feature was Scatter Bucks but lately any game that offers Multipliers and Stacked Wilds gets my attention. The current slots I have on rotation offer Super Stacks.
5. If you could hang out with any character from one of our games, who would it be?
Any of the Daughters in Daughters of the Regiment. They look like strong assertive women and could kick the womanizer Dr. Amante’s butt!
6. If you could be a High 5 Casino character, who would you like to be?
I would like to be the bullfighter in La Torera Roja. Another strong female who seems successful, strong and loved by her adoring public!
7. If you could couple up two characters from our games, who would you marry off?
The beautiful brunette from Pasion y Fuego and Dr. Amante. Now that’s a hot couple!
8. Which High 5 Casino game do you feel the luckiest with?
9. Which H5C game has the best bonus in your opinion?
The Amulet and the Charm!
10. Which High 5 Casino game do you think has the best sound package?
La torero Roja! My god! The music is so beautiful and especially during the bonus round. Special mention:The Aegean Sunset and Desert Rose!