First, we’re excited to announce the launch of tournaments! Compete with other H5C players in 24 different tournament rooms with five very exciting tournament types. Each tournament will have a different time limit, spin count, entry fee, and prize amount. Now not only do you have the chance to compete against your friends but with tournaments you have the chance to compete against players around the world.
Check out some details below about the five exclusive tournament types:
Hi-Lo: How extreme is your luck? Put it to the test in this tournament where only the highest and lowest ranking players win.
50/50: Take your chances in this tournament of luck! 50 players enter, but only 10 leave victorious!
Cash Blast: Blast your way to the top to claim the cash! Only the top 5 competitors win in this tough but lucrative tournament!
Prize Party: Join the party and maximize your chances at a prize! 1 out of every 4 players will win!
Colossal Cash: Climb to the top of the leaderboard in this massive 500 player tournament. Prizes await the top 100 players!
H5C’s New Look
But that’s not all! At High 5 Games, we value player feedback immensely and, based on player’s suggestions and insights, we’ve also decided to implement a few features to bring more convenience to our players.
Now you will be able to:
1. Adjust your bet easily by selecting your desired betting amounts.
2. Scroll through your game library seamlessly and rediscover old. favorites by using our new scroll bar
3. Collect your 4 hour bonus easier. Now the four hour collect button will be conveniently placed below your lobby spins.
4. Pick your choice of Slots, Video Poker, or Tournaments to play in a more convenient way by using the navigation icons above your game library.
5. We have new symbols to represent Player Level and Game Level. The crown indicates your Player Level and the star represents your Game Level.
What are you waiting for? Head to High 5 Casino and spin your way to tournament glory and explore more! Comment in the conversation bubble located at the top right of this blog post and let us know what you think about the new changes.