Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and we know you are all ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish with four leaf clovers! These clovers aren’t the only things that bring good luck to many, so we’ve prepared a list of good luck charms from around the world for you to keep in mind! You will be surprised by these lesser-known good luck charms that you might already have in your house.
Did you know that some people believe…
– Ladybugs are considered the symbols of health and prosperity because they are beneficial insect of gardens?
– Cinnamon will bring you a steady income if you keep a stick or two in your wallet?
– Turtles will provide you protection from black magic according to Chinese culture?
– Elephants are the symbols of solitude, good luck, longevity, power, wisdom and strength?
– Alligator teeth bring loads of luck according to African culture?
– Horseshoes will bring in power, wealth and fertility?
– Ladders will help people stay away from evil and move upward into the spiritual world?
What charm do you believe will bring you lots of luck? Comment in the conversation ummbubble located at the top right of this blog post and let us know!
Make sure to get your lucky charm ready and let it bring you good fortune on Saint Patrick’s Day at High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky!
Dente de Jacaré. Me traz muita sorte
Ladybugs…and even the fella bugs too 🙂
WEARING GREEN WHEN I’M SAD IN THEN SOMETHING HAPPEN GREAT TO ME
Wait for the rain and see at pot of gold
Lol nothing brings me luck!
MY FAVORITE OF ALLL
My lucky charm is my various frogs given to me by
loved ones especially my kids and grandkids
a lucky penny
and a rabbit foot
the four leaf clover works for me
Penny’s from Heaven
elephants with their trunk held high
lucky 4 leaf clover
Lady bugs would be my favorite since it was my moms who is now deseaset