Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and we know you are all ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish with four leaf clovers! These clovers aren’t the only things that bring good luck to many, so we’ve prepared a list of good luck charms from around the world for you to keep in mind! You will be surprised by these lesser-known good luck charms that you might already have in your house.
Did you know that some people believe…
– Ladybugs are considered the symbols of health and prosperity because they are beneficial insect of gardens?
– Cinnamon will bring you a steady income if you keep a stick or two in your wallet?
– Turtles will provide you protection from black magic according to Chinese culture?
– Elephants are the symbols of solitude, good luck, longevity, power, wisdom and strength?
– Alligator teeth bring loads of luck according to African culture?
– Horseshoes will bring in power, wealth and fertility?
– Ladders will help people stay away from evil and move upward into the spiritual world?
What charm do you believe will bring you lots of luck? Comment in the conversation ummbubble located at the top right of this blog post and let us know!