Today at High 5 Blog, we feature an interview with one of High 5 Casino‘s top fans – Colleen C.! Get to know her and see if you share the same favorite game.
1. How did you hear about High 5 Casino?
Through an ad on a solitaire site.
2. What is your favorite High 5 Casino game of all time?
3. Name your top 3 favorite High 5 Casino game features.
Bonus Rounds, Stacked Wilds, and Split Symbols.
4. If you could hang out with any character from a High 5 Casino game, which character would you choose? Why?
A witch from Witches Riches. Who would pass up the chance to learn that kind of magic!
5. If you could be a High 5 Casino character, who would you choose to be?
The Gypsy, another magical lady!
6. Which High 5 Casino game brings you the most luck?
White Falls! I had an amazing win.
7. If you could pick any High 5 Casino character that happens to be an animal as your pet, which character would you choose?
I would choose Lucky Horse.
8. Fight Night: If you had to choose two High 5 Casino characters to fight each other, which characters would you pick and who do you think would actually win the fight?
Gypsy and the girl from The Amulet and The Charm. The Gypsy would win; she is both talented and self-confident.
9. If you could spend a week’s vacation in one of our games, which game would you choose? Why?
Pearl Bay! I would have an opportunity to swim with and befriend mermaids.
10. If High 5 Casino hosted their very own Prom, which characters would you choose to be crowned Prom King and Queen?
Hercules and Empress Josephine.
Do you and Colleen share the same things in common? Make sure to comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right of the blog post and let us know.
I like all the slots except the quests—I never have enough coins to finish them —favorites are gyps yand the newest one —wish it wasnt aquest
COLLEEN THOSE ANSWERS WERE VERY GOOD, I TOO AM A BIG HIGH 5 FAN I SEE YOU PUT MY NUMBER 1 GAME AMULET AND THE CHARM IN VERY GOOD, I enjoyed READING THIS.
we don’ have much in common at all
Your Raven game does not count the raven’s correctly.