Get to know another High 5 Casino loyal player in today’s High 5 Blog. Meet Harley F. from Austin, Texas and see if you and him share the same lucky game at High 5 Casino!
1. How did you hear about High 5 Casino?
After teaching high school for 35 years, my ex-students wanted me to join Facebook so we could keep up with each other. My sister was an avid slots fan and we visited the casinos nearby. I found Facebook offers some real casino slots and that High 5 Casino had one of my all-time favorites in the local casino: Thundering Buffalo.
2. What’s your go-to game on High 5 Casino?
When I really want to win I visit Crystal Kingdom.
3. What is your favorite High 5 Casino game of all time? Why?
Lucky Horse has to be my favorite with its wilds which run across the page. Sometimes it pays really well, others not so much. Just have to know when to go play another game. Horse racing and the Twenties era are appealing.
4. Name your top 3 favorite High 5 Casino game features.
Stacked Wilds and the multiple icon features are hard to beat. The substituting icons are great. Hate it when they concentrate to the right and don’t win. Love it when they hit the millions.
5. If you could hang out with any character from a High 5 Casino game, which character would you choose? Why?
Leonardo da Vinci would be an extraordinary gent to visit with and take to dinner. What a tremendous amount of talent he demonstrated.
6. If you could be a High 5 Casino character, who would you choose to be? Why?
Living in Paris would be nice, so the gent from City of Light game would be my pick. He resembles Tom Hanks who is very talented.
7. Which High 5 Casino game brings you the most luck?
Winning a 56 million single spin on Empress of Time with a smaller bet would have to be my best example of luck.
8. In your opinion, which High 5 Casino game has the best bonus feature? Why?
Valkyrie Queen because it lets you keep winning and winning more and more bonus spins.
9. Which High 5 Casino game has the best music/sound features? Why?
Jazz for sure…reminds me of New Orleans’ Latin Quarter. The music and the bonus sounds are excellent.
10. Fight Night: If had to choose two High 5 Casino characters to fight each other, which characters would you pick and who do you think would actually win the fight?
Fight night featuring the red zombie in Zombie Zone and the pumpkin headed Haunted Horseman would be great entertainment. Haunted Horseman would win as he is a trained soldier.
11. If you could spend a week’s vacation in one of our games, which game would you choose? Why?
Aegean Sea in Aegean Sunset has to be a top choice as the Greek Islands are so fantastic and relaxing, not to mention rich in historic background.
12. If High 5 Casino hosted their very own Prom, which characters would you choose to be crowned Prom King and Queen?
At the High 5 Casino Prom, the Prom King would be Prince Lightning and Prom Queen the Lady in purple from Brazilia. They both already have crowns and their colors match.
Thank you Harley, for your great answers! Make sure to comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right of the blog post and let us know what type of questions you would like to see in future Player Spotlights!