Hey High 5-ers, 2016 has come to an end, and we are so excited for what 2017 has in store! In 2016, we introduced players to the new VIP Coin Store, over 20 new games, added Jackpots to some of our favorite slots, and even introduced a new casino: High 5 Vegas! With 2017 here, and our team working hard, we can’t wait to share with you all that 2017 has in store for High 5 Casino!
Across the globe, when January 1st hits, it’s time to start New Year’s Resolutions. The New Year brings an exciting time to set goals for yourself to achieve throughout the year. Whether that’s eating healthy and taking more frequent trips to the gym, or saving spare change to save up for that vacation you’ve always wanted, nothing will stop you from reaching your 2017 Resolution!
Here at High 5 Casino, instead of calling our goals “”Resolutions,”” we call them “”Slotitutions!””
This year we decided to ask our High 5 Team what their Slotitutions are for the New Year! Do they want to win a Grand Jackpot in one of our Jackpot Games? Bet big to win even bigger in Double Da Vinci Diamond’s? Or play their favorite H5C game and reach game level 200 or higher? Here’s some High 5 team members H5C Slotitution for 2017:
- Sam – My Slotitution for 2017 is to land on a Jackpot in my favorite game The Charleston! My favorite era of time is the 1920’s and when I play The Charleston I feel like I’m there. I hope to hit a Minor, Major or Grand Jackpot soon!
- Lou– My Slotitution for 2017 is to get all of my game levels to game level 250, so I can take advantage of the 4-Hour Bonus coins!
- Joe- My Slotitution for 2017 is to come in first place in one of H5C Paid Tournaments! I love the suspense of playing against other H5C players for the chance to win coins!
- Logan- My Slotitution for 2017 is to log into High 5 Casino every 4 hours and collect all the 4-Hour Bonus coins I can!
- Shaheen– My Slotitution for 2017 is to earn and send 5 gifts to friends each day so I can collect the friend bonus once they claim their gift!
What are your H5C Slotitutions? Comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right corner of your screen and let us know!