Get to know one of your amazing High 5 Casino friends in today’s Player Spotlight – Carmen B, from Dayton Ohio!
If Carmen had the chance to spend a week’s vacation in one of our games she would choose Bourbon Street Bash because she loves New Orleans and we don’t blame her, it’s awesome there! Where would you like to spend a week’s vacation in one of our games? Check below and see if you and Carmen B. share the same answers!
1. How did you hear about High 5 Casino?
2. What is your favorite High 5 Casino Game of all time?
Daughters of the Regiment
3. Name your top 3 favorite High 5 Casino Game Features.
Scatter Bucks, Tumbling Reels, Free Spins
4. If you could teleport yourself into a High 5 Casino Game, which would it be and why?
Black Sail Bounty, because I love cruising
5. You’re in trouble, which High 5 Casino Character would you call to your rescue and why?
The Sultan of Mars because he would probably have a Genie in his pocket
6. If you could go to lunch with a High 5 Casino character who would it be and why?
Gypsy because she has magic
7. If you could spend a week’s vacation in one of our games, which game would you choose? Why?
Bourbon Street Bash because I love New Orleans
8. If you could pick any High 5 Casino character, that happens to be an animal, as your pet, which character would you choose?
A snow monkey
9. If you could be a High 5 Casino character, who would you choose to be? Why?
The lady from Charleston because it looks like it would be a lot of fun to be a flapper
10. Which 5 High Casino game has the best graphics? Why?
They all have great graphics so I can’t choose just one.
11. Fight Night: If you had to choose two High 5 Casino characters to fight each other, which characters would you pick and who do you think would actually win the fight?
The Golden Knight and the cat from Purr a Few Dollars More. The cat would win because he has Clint Eastwood’s voice and he is one bad cowboy!
So… do you and Carmen shares some common answers to these questions? Comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right of the blog post and let us know!