Get to know one of your amazing High 5 Casino friends in today’s Player Spotlight – Laura P. from Indianapolis, Indiana! If Laura was in trouble, she would call the intimidating Valkyrie Queen to rescue her! Which High 5 Casino character would you call to your rescue? Check below and see if you and Laura P. share the same answers!
1. How did you hear about High 5 Casino?
Was on the comments section of Heart of Vegas where we were complaining and someone suggested I try H5C. I did and was hooked right away.
2. What is your favorite High 5 Casino Game of all time?
Shadow Diamond 7’s!
3. Name your top 3 favorite High 5 Casino game features.
Scatterbucks, Enduring Bonus and anything with a Retrigger.
4. If you could go to lunch with a High 5 Casino character who would it be? Why?
St. Nick, of course. Give him my list. Top of the list would be $500 Google Play card to put toward High 5 Casino!
5. In your opinion which High 5 Casino game has the best bonus feature? Why?
Haunted Horseman comes to mind because it seems to retrigger more free games a lot for me.
6. If you could pick any High 5 Casino character, that happens to be an animal, as your pet, which character would you choose?
Lucky Horse. We’d make some mulah together here at Indiana Downs!.
7. If you could be a High 5 Casino character, who would you choose to be? Why?
A BOURBON Street Bash clown. Looks like Mardi Gras everday!
8. Fight Night: If you had to choose two High 5 Casino characters to fight each other which characters would you pick and who do you think would win the fight?
Lovely Outlaws vs. Maggie and the Martians. That would be a riot!
9. If you could teleport to a High 5 Casino game which would it be? Why?
Romeo and Juliet. Never seen it a land based casino before. Has a fun bonus game.
10. Which High 5 Casino game do you think has the best graphics? Why?
Lots of them are very cool. I’d pick Cat Gangster . Bonus round is very cool.
So… do you and Laura share some common answers to these questions? Comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right of the blog post and let us know!