Gain the luck of the Irish in search for your pot o’ gold! Lucky Lassie, High 5 Casino’s 244th game, is coming soon!
Grab your four-leaf clover and golden horseshoe to begin the search for the winning pot of gold. Scout the sprawling green landscape of Ireland, from the Cliffs of Moher to the Blarney Castle, all the way to Dublin. You will soon discover the fortunate riches of the mystical green land in Lucky Lassie!
Check out the YouTube video below and get ready for fortuitous wins!
Are you ready to try your luck? Comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right corner of your screen and let us know what you think!
Everyone is Irish on Saint Patrick’s Day! So throw on some Kelly green, and take advantage of H5C’s Lucky Doublin’ XP event until March 23rd 4am EDT. Increase your Game Level two times faster while playing Celtic Courage, Green Machine Global, All that Cash, Lucky Horse, Lucky Rooster with more to be announced soon!
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, High 5 Casino released their 191st Game, The Leprechaun King! In this game, every spin is blessed with the luck of the Irish. Get ready to open a world of possibilities with his good luck charms, mischievous friends, and magic. Pots o’ coins await with The Leprechaun King’s rainbow of riches featuring Stacked Wilds, a Coin Cascade feature, a Catch the Leprechaun Pick Bonus, and Free Spins! Come along and spin now with The Leprechaun King! 3 by 5 reels. 60 paylines. Stacked Wilds, Coin Cascade, Catch the Leprechaun Pick Bonus, and Free Spins. Are you loving it as much as we are?
In addition to H5C’s newest release and Lucky Doublin’ XP events here are some fun facts about Saint Patrick’s Day on this lucky day!
1) New York City was the host of the first ever St. Patrick’s Day Parade in the 1760’s! The NYC Parade is one of the worlds largest and does not allow floats, cars or modern trappings.
2) In Chicago each year, the Plumbers Local 110 Union dyes the Chicago River “Kelly” green in honor of this lucky day. It takes around 40 tons of dye to achieve the festive shade! The dye lasts for about 5 hours and does not harm any of the wild life!
3) A 2012 estimate pegged that $245 million dollars are spent on beer alone for St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations.
4) According to the Census in 2015, 32.7 million Americans listed their heritage as either primarily or partially Irish. This number is SEVEN, yes seven times larger than the population of Ireland!
5) On St. Patrick’s Day many people chow down on Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Soda Bread and Shepard’s Pie!
So High 5-ers, it’s time to throw on some Kelly green, log in to High 5 Casino and spin your luck in H5C’s Lucky Doublin’ XP event and play The Leprechaun King!