Today at High 5 Blog, we feature an exclusive interview with Miss Universe 2014, Paulina Vega, held during her visit last week to our New York office. Like many High 5-ers, Miss Universe has her favorite when it comes to pets, vacations, food, and much more. So… Did you know that she prefers dogs over cats? Did you know that her favorite vacation destination is relaxing on an island! Paulina enjoys relaxing with her friends and watching movies, just like you and me! If you find yourself relaxed while playing Miss Universe Crowning Moment, you are not the only one. Miss Universe 2014 is definitely doing the same thing!
Check below to unveil some quirky facts about Miss Universe 2014 and see if you have anything in common!
1) What’s your favorite food?
a. Italian food and Sushi
2) What’s your favorite sport?
a. To Play, Volleyball. To watch, Futbol…GO Colombia!
3) What’s your favorite movie?
a. Dead Poets Society
4) What’s the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
a. I watched ‘Hot Pursuit’ last night with Sofia Vergara…OMG so Funny!
5) You travel all the time, what city did you have lots of fun in?
a. Bali is so fun
6) Who inspires you? Why?
a. My mother, Laura. Because she is the woman I most want to become.
7) Which superpower would you choose to have?
a. Control minds…no question
8) What’s your spirit animal?
a. Cockroach…no I kid, I am a Tiger.
9) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
a. Bradley Cooper, because he is handsome and he knows how to laugh at himself.
10) What do you think of Miss Universe Crowning Moment and how do you feel about being featured in it?
a. It’s so exciting! I love to play and see myself being crowned. Soon I’ll be in my very own game and be the only one being crowned.
11) What’s your favorite part about being Miss Universe?
a. Everything, having the platform to inspire other young women, and myself, to continually grow is incredibly gratifying.
Do you and Paulina Vega share the same things in common? Make sure to comment in the conversation bubble located on the top right of the blog post and let us know.